Friday, February 25, 2005

Another day, another 4k...

Still at it and whilst the pace is slow and there are still a couple of walking stretches - the positives are that; this is all I should expect at this stage and, more importantly, the motivation is still strong.

I'm hoping that in the next couple of weeks, I'll start to find some rhythm. Now you blokes that have seen me on the dance floor might think that there's more chance of snow in Cuba, but I'm talking of something far removed from pogo-ing in The Event, Brighton. I just want to not have to think about breathing (are you reading brother Ferris? Remember me wheezing round the track at Kallang?) and for the stride to be smooth.

So that's the first week down. Saturday and Sunday will be rest days - from running, I still have a heap of work to do at home. Got to prepare the plot for Lian's Wendy House (or Cubby House as they call them here in the Antipodes). The kit arrives in the next week or so. So that'll be something else to report progress on.

Next week should have a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday run and a game of squash on Wednesday, so watch out for the Blogs.

I might treat myself to a bottle of James Squire's Porter tonight! Cheers!!

No comments: