Tuesday, June 14, 2005

A Sunday Run to Report...

At last, I finally managed a run on Sunday.

As suggested, I went out while the girls were at church. I ran for 40 minutes - haven't worked out the distance, although I hope it was 7 to 8km.

It was just a plod really. I just wanted to get the time and the first tick in the Sunday column.

Yesterday was a Public Holiday here, so we enjoyed a lie-in till 8.30, then out for breakfast and a picnic in the park for lunch. Certainly no chance of a run.

I went for a run this morning though. Another 5.5km I think - about half an hour. It felt good for most of the run, but the last km or so was the usual effort.

So as I missed Monday, I now have to add Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to this morning's run before another long(?) run on Sunday.

The weather was unseasonably warm this morning. Hope that continues...

No comments: