Tuesday, July 12, 2005

33 days to go...

Not as uneventful as the title may suggest!

I covered just less than 6km (5.8 I guess, but I really need that Garmin) in 28 minutes this morning. For me, that's a good pace. I didn't feel too uncomfortable at any time - apart from the obvious out-of-breathness at the end!

I couldn't find my wooly hat (think it was in the wash - perhaps I need a spare) so I had to go with my cap. As a result, my ears were bloody freezing!! Thankfully the rest of me warmed up once I got into the run.

I was unimaginative too so ran my old favourite route, but at least that has the advantage of me being familiar with the ups and downs so I can push along knowing that there's a down-hill coming up.

Maybe a hill session and another 30 minute run this week before a long one on Sunday.

1 comment:

CJ said...

Haven't found a good deal on a 301 but I'm hoping my tax refund cheque will cover the cost. Its a pretty amazing little gadget. One of the advantages of the 301 over the 201 is ease of charging using the USB connection. There are other pluses - I just can't remember them. Let me know if you find a good deal and I will likewise!