Tuesday, May 24, 2005

82 days to go...

This morning's run proved that there were no after effects from my mystery illness yesterday. I felt just the same whilst plodding around the 5km route. I didn't bother to check the time. I guess it would have been a bit slower than usual though.

I'm pleased that I didn't use yesterday as an excuse to skip the whole week. I would have been so easy.

I managed to recover sufficiently by mid afternoon yesterday to finish off most of the sunroom floor. I just have to fix the moulding round the edges and that's another job done.

The big one is this weekend - my father-in-law's floor slab. We discovered yesterday that the supposedly redundant pipe which he was going to dig out is in fact a groundwater drainage pipe. So we'll have to divert that before the weekend too. He's also decided to put some reinforcement into the slab - just as I suggested 2 weeks ago. So I have to organise that too.

I'll be glad when it's all done.

No comments: