Friday, May 20, 2005

Star Wars, Citizenship...

Another 5km this morning in about 25 minutes.

No noticeable improvement but I'm pleased I'm keeping going during the week as the weather gets colder.

The entry will open for City to Surf in 2 weekends time, so I'm hoping that will give me the final burst of encouragement to get stuck into those longer weekend runs.

Shirl and I are off to see Revenge of the Sith this Sunday. Most of you will know what a big fan of the Star Wars movies I am. The original Star Wars was the first film I ever saw at the cinema without my parents.

The cinema tickets (La Premiere cinema - with sofa seats) are a gift from my sister-in-law and her husband to celebrate the approval of my Australian Citizenship which will be confirmed at a ceremony at our local Town Hall next Thursday.

So that concludes the news this week.

No comments: