Tuesday, May 31, 2005

75 days to go...

I was determined to go for a run this morning. I missed Friday (no excuse) and yesterday (I was in Brisbane). It was so cold though. I reckon 7 deg C.

I finished the 5km route with my ears ringing - they were soooo cold. Then the hot shower felt like it was going to burst my ears. Should I really wear a hat, and gloves? I think so.

At least the air feels clean and crisp and good to get into the lungs.

Squash has been put on hold for a few weeks. My squash partner is on stand-by to become a father. Maybe I can use Wednesday evenings for my long run... Hopefully it'll be a bit warmer in the evenings having had the sun shining all day. Better pass that one by the wife first though!

The entries open this Sunday for the City-to Surf, so I must remember to buy the Sun-Herald rather than the Sunday Telegraph this week! Or perhaps I can enter online...

No comments: