Tuesday, May 10, 2005

96 days to go...

Oh I missed noting 100 days to go to City to Surf last Friday.

I can't say I'm on schedule, because I should have been well into the longer Sunday runs by now.

I wonder whether there's another way to get it in? Maybe get up even earlier one day during the week (say Friday) and go for a longer run then. But that would mean my fuel problem would be even worse. I need to try the dextrose drink first to see what effect that has. I'd also have to add an extra run during the week.

So that'd be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday run, Wednesday night squash, Thursday rest day and the long run on Fridays.

We'll see how that plan goes. Need to visit the home brew shop first.

I did the same old 5km route this morning in about 25 minutes - again.

I'm starting to feel stronger up that last rise. Obviously the 'magnet' theory works as well as 'falling up-hill'.

No comments: