Monday, May 02, 2005

15 Weeks to go...

Another failure to get up on Sunday and go for a run! Very disappointing!

What have I said all along about forming the habit? Well Sunday is a prime example of that. Running before work during the week is one thing (and a habit that is thankfully set) but that apparently has no effect on the Sunday attempt.

I have to get that longer run started.

So starting this week with a clean slate, I put in the 5km run this morning. It's still a struggle. My mind wanders and I lose a bit of rhythm (what little I had in the first place). Perhaps I need to ditch the MD player. I'll give it a try to see if that makes things easier or harder.

I also need to get hold of a contour map to see if I can find some flat routes! I hate hills!!! My guess is that I've got to run 3km down to the river to get to the flat river bank. But then 3km back up-hill will kill me.


Another 5km tomorrow, squash Wednesday and another 5km Friday. Hopefully finish the week off on Sunday with another run.

No comments: