Monday, January 15, 2007

6.25km Medium...

I thought I might struggle to get out of bed this morning considering another busy weekend, but I felt a bit guilty about not going for a run on Sunday so I was determined to start this week well.

I guess the rest (from running) over the weekend did help because I felt pretty good this morning. It almost felt like I was floating along.

So I think I can now be sure that the habit has reformed.

Next run due on Wednesday.

My weekend activities did include a long pool session with Lian. She's now very pleased with herself that she can launch herself off the top step into the pool. She has an aversion to getting her face wet so that is quite an achievement.

It looks like I might get back into the squash too as my partner has settled into being a father and into his new job too. So that'll be good cross-training for me.

No comments: