Monday, January 22, 2007

6.49km Easy...

No chance of a longer run yesterday as the temperatures were up in the high thirties. I probably should have taken the chance to go earlier. I was awake at 6.30am but I was conscious of having to eat something before doing what I hoped would have been an hour of running. So all too difficult - I had a long splash in the pool instead!

Last night we all 'camped' out in the lounge room with the air-con on. Thankfully, I woke this morning to find that a southerly change had blown through and dropped the temperature significantly.

So the run this morning was bearable, though I'm still sweating now some 2 hours after finishing. I think that's partly due to the temperature getting up again as I was walking from the station to the office. Perhaps another dip in the pool when I get home tonight...

No comments: