Wednesday, March 28, 2007

5.42km 10 x Hills...

I originally intended to run on Tuesday, but I had to go to a conference which meant an earlier start than usual. So I went this morning instead.
I should pin my 'Hard' run options to the notice board at home, because my brain doesn't work too well at 5.30am so I tend to go for the simple option of Hills.
So 1km to warm up, stretch, then 10 x Hills... 30 seconds up and about 1:10 down to recover. Then about 2.5km Easy run to finish.

The Hills seemed really hard today. My head was starting to spin a bit by the 7th or 8th rep. So I was pleased to finish 10 without falling over!

One significant birthday present which I forgot to mention... a new pair of Asics Gel Empire II...

And another less significant (from a running perspective) but still exciting present... an ASUS MyPal A639...

No comments: