Monday, February 19, 2007

10.43km LSD...

Down to the river on Sunday afternoon for a nice, steady paced run.

I would have gone for the run in the morning, but I woke up feeling less than ordinary. We got on with the days activities but all the time in the back of mind I kept thinking of how I could slot in the run. Obsessed perhaps?

Ended up finishing 10.43km in 1:02:48 at 6:01/km. But that felt comfortable for that distance. I would have gone for longer but it was getting late and I didn't want to disrupt too much our evening.

It was a good route along the river from Meadowbank to Rydalmere and back. A couple of wrong turns were easily recovered. Next time I'll try to remember where I should be going and that should take me further along towards Silverwater Road and maybe beyond.

Definitely a route for long runs in future!

Gung Hei Fat Choy!!

No comments: