Thursday, February 01, 2007

7.66km Medium...

A bit faster than Easy this morning, and I think that was because I just kept an even pace all the way through.

I had some trouble with my home internet connection this morning (I was on hold for 1 Hour and 15 minutes waiting to speak to the Optus helpdesk before hanging up) so I couldn't upload my results to MotionBased and check the corrected distance and pace. I've now uploaded it and can confirm that it was 7.66km in 41:45 at 5:27/km pace.

My legs did feel a bit dead again for the first couple of Ks but after 4 or 5 Ks I was feeling good.

I clocked up a total of 74.31km in January which is very ordinary considering I'm trying to get in 3 x 6-7km runs and a longer 10km+ each week. I guess I should be aiming for at least 120km in future.

1 comment:

speedygeoff said...

Only in the last few months have I discovered radiohead/Thom Yorke. Now all but the most obscure releases of theirs are in my collection. Great running music!