Tuesday, February 20, 2007

7.12km Medium...

Another one of those days when my legs felt dead for the first couple of km's. And another session when the first km was surprisingly slow. The strange thing is that the first km is fairly flat and then it rises for the next couple of km.

I suspect my Imaginary Friend is measuring the first km a bit long. Looking at the MotionBased route plot - it looks like it's cutting a few corners.

Anyway, I ended up overcompensating for the apparent slow start - trying to get back to an overall 'Easy' 6:00/km pace and ended up finishing at more of a 'Medium' pace (5:29/km). 7.12km in 39:07.

It's still good to know that I'm getting the mileage in with regular sessions. Probably try a harder session on Thursday - either Hills or a Speed session.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you must be quite the runner! ,props to you!