Tuesday, February 27, 2007

8.49km Medium...

It was touch and go whether I'd get out for a run this morning. It was pouring with rain as I went to bed last night and I wouldn't have gone if it was like that this morning. But I set my alarm anyway and couldn't hear any rain when I woke up.

So off I went. And what a great run it was! Felt strong through the middle part of the run, tired a bit on some uphills towards the end, but finished an extra loop to end up with 8.49km in 45:46 at 5:24/km pace.

That must be one of the longest mid-week runs I've done. I'm usually a bit tight for time but I was feeling so good this morning that the extra 5 minutes was made up by getting ready for work and walking to the station quicker.

That probably concludes my running for February. I don't intend to get out again until Thursday. So I can record 114.8km for the month.

No comments: