Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Back on Track...

Despite the drizzly rain this morning, I got up and went for a run.

I have to say I was concerned that the disruption to my routine over the last week or so (the Easter long weekend and my varnish hangover) would have a lasting effect. But thankfully not! I did however feel like I'd lost a couple of weeks of progress that I'd made. Hopefully it's a temporary result of the weekend's exertions and lack of sleep.

So just 4+km this morning, just to get back into it. Tomorrow is squash, so no run in the morning. Back into that on Thursday.

As for the Cubby House, I finally managed to post photos (see yesterday). It's looking good (I think!) but still some finishing touches - the slide will be fixed off the right hand side of the veranda and the steps will be fixed up to the front-centre. Also got to fit door knobs and latches and we plan to build a little kitchen out of a converted TV cabinet!!

Perhaps some progress on that tonight will be posted tomorrow!

No comments: