Monday, April 04, 2005

Mixed Success...


Cubby House as of Sunday 3rd April 2005 Posted by Hello

Well, as you can see, there's plenty of progress been made on the Cubby House, but at what cost?

I stained / varnished inside and outside yesterday, and I think those few hours immersed in the fumes has not done me any favours. It's a bit like Bruce Lee dieing from taking headache tablets - I'm such a highly tuned athlete now, those normally harmless fumes has upset the balance!

I went to bed last night with a massive headache - worse than a VB hangover!! Woke up a few times in the night, still with the headache. Took a few panadol and still woke up with a headache. So I had to can the run! But still had to drive for 2 hours to site - do a days work, then drive back home.

Thankfully the smell of Shirl's cooking and Lian's smile has helped to rid any lasting pain.

I feel bad having missed a scheduled day's training - but figure I put in enough cross-training over the weekend to offset. I'll definitely go for a run tomorrow.

I'll update then.

No comments: