Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The Pressure is on...

Anybody who really understands what I get paid for at work will probably have a good snigger at this...

With 3 evenings and a morning to go before Lian's birthday, I think I may have a frantic time getting all my jobs finished:

Cubby House
- Fix slide assembly and slide
- Fix steps
- Fit side window latches
- Solve "door opens too far and could rip hinges out" problem
- Stain / varnish door knobs / jamb
- Butcher TV cabinet to make kitchen unit
- Place bark chippings under cubby house
- Tidy up (big job!)

General
- Mow back lawn
- Clean pool
- Go to Fish Market (Saturday morning)
- Play squash (Wednesday evening)

So you can see that there's plenty to do. I'm thinking of chucking a sicky!!

I think we'll all be grateful of the rest once it's all done!

See how I get on tomorrow...

No comments: