Monday, April 11, 2005

Back to "Normal"...

Well after the weekends' excitement, I was glad to start a fresh week with no pressure on to complete any tasks by hard deadlines.

I'm not saying my To-Do list is blank - as I mentioned over the weekend, I've added a couple of little jobs to it already to fix up the Cubby House after the testers have given it a good going over - but at least there's a relaxation over the timeframe. Still, I better get them done early otherwise I'll forget and feel the wrath of 'them indoors'.

Yesterday was relatively relaxing too, so I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and ready for the run. I did 4.5km (I had hopes of putting in 5km but that bloody hill...) in a very ordinary time. I think this week will see the purchase of those long awaited new shoes - which will hopefully put a spring in my stride and push me up to that next level. I've got to start stepping up now - maybe the longer runs will start from Sunday. I need to figure out some different routes too - partly for some variation put mainly to make sure I finish on downhill or flat sections!

Sooooo, Asics, Adidas, Nike.........

No comments: