Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Another Year Older, Another 4km...

Yes, today's my birthday!

It would have been easy to have a lie-in this morning, using the excuse that it was a birthday treat, but no, I got up and did another 4+km.

Yesterday's excuses and whinges were just that. Today, I felt good - at least after the first 1km - when I got into a rhythm. I think the suspicion of cruciate ligament damage was unfounded. Now that I know what the cruciate does, I suspect it was just a bit of soreness from this new action called running!

So hopefully today will pass quietly. There's surely no reason to fanfare one step closer to 40, is there?

I keep watching the weather forecast for the required dry days so the next stage of the Cubby House can proceed.

No run tomorrow. It should be squash but Simon's in UK. So I'll take the rest day anyway.

No comments: